The Stunning New “Finesse” Show Home is Opening on Saturday 27th November!
The Stunning New “Finesse” Show Home, designed by Kamermans Architects, is a classic example of crisp modern minimalistic architecture at its best!
Constructed with longevity in mind, “Finesse” utilized H3 treated exterior framing timber, quality APL double glazed joinery, premium grade cedar weatherboards upstairs, and “bagged” painted brick on the lower level.
With heated polished exposed concrete floors throughout the downstairs living areas, and expansive bi-folding and sliding doors leading outside to Jagas Pavers, the indoor/outdoor flow is uninterrupted and an entertainers dream.
The upper level comprises
• The Master Suite – a very warm North facing bedroom large enough for a king size bed, as well as ample room for furniture or a sitting area – boasting extensive sea views, and including a good size walk in wardrobe, and a fully tiled highly spec’d ensuite
• Three additional double bedrooms for family or friends
• A large fully tiled bathroom, including a luxurious double size bath
The ground level comprises
• A gourmet kitchen with an amazing view through the living areas and extensive over height bi-fold and sliding doors across the grassed reserve to the Northerly Sea View
• Ambience of a large gas fire with flat screen TV over, complimented by under floor heating throughout
• Spacious front entrance lobby with designer entrance door
• Rumpus room, set up to double as a media/movie/entertainment room or even a fifth bedroom
• Another full bathroom to service this living level and media room
• Large separate laundry with loads of storage
• XXL size double garage, carpeted for those occasional times when more living/entertaining space is required